INFORMATION FOR APPLICANTS
on administration charge payment
We advice the applicant, who submit an application to the Transport Authority, in terms of special regulations, of the following procedures in relation to the administration charge payment through a charge registration central system:
1. do not pay the administration charge in advance without a payment order and without a call;
2. every applicant will be called to pay the administration charge in form of a payment order according to the received application;
3. the payment order is unique and serves for the payment of action/actions marked in the payment order, the charging data may not be used for a repeated action;
4. the payment order settlement may be executed by several ways:
o a transfer to an account, which is written in the payment order including other payment instructions (variable, constant and specific symbol), while the variable symbol is a necessary value for an application execution. In case of a foreign payment it is necessary to quote the E2E reference in the foreign payer payment order in right form, as well as the variable symbol in right form; or
o via postal cheque, which is a part of the payment order;
o in a software cash-desk at the Transport Authority, M.R Štefánik Airport, 823 05 Bratislava – the order may be paid in cash in the amount up to EUR 300.00 or by a credit card in an unlimited amount;
o at any kiosk selling E-stamps using a QR code in the upper left corner of the payment order (see the kiosk list at www.e-kolky.sk),
5. in the case of the application delivery in person it may be paid also by the payment of the E-stamp in accurate amount of the administration charge, purchased at the Slovenská pošta, a.s. (Slovak post office);
6. it is not necessary to send the payment receipt to the Transport Authority, this information is automatically displayed in the administration charge central system;
7. observe strictly the due date quoted in the payment order;
8. when paying via transfer to an account, observe the account number and a variable symbol quoted in the payment;
9. in the case of the payment after the due date quoted in the payment order, an incorrect account number or a variable symbol, the charge will be automatically returned back to you; for a new payment it shall be necessary to create a new payment order, which shall be repeatedly applied for in person or by mail at the filling room at the address: Transport Authority, M. R. Štefánik Airport, 823 05 Bratislava;
10. to meet the due date quoted in the payment order, it is recommended to execute the settlement:
- by a bank transfer – 2 working days prior the due date quoted in the payment order;
- by a money-order – 5 working days prior the due date quoted in the payment order;
-in the software cash-desk in cash or by a credit card, the settlement is executed immediately after the payment;
- by an E-stamp bought at the Slovenská pošta, a.s., in the accurate amount of the administration charge, in the case of a delivery in person, the settlement is executed immediately after the 2D code is scanned.
April 28, 2016 Dipl. Eng. Ján Breja,
Transport Authority Chairman
_____________________ Act no. 143/1998 Coll. On Civil Aviation (Aviation Act), to alter and to amend some other acts, as amended.
Act no. 338/2000 Coll. on Inland Navigation, to alter and to amend some other acts, as amended.
Act no. 513/2009 Coll. on Railways, to alter and to amend some other acts, as amended.
Act no. 514/2009 Coll. on Transport on Railways, as amended.